TBAuctions is a leading online auction platform, passionate about extending the lifespan of products to ensure nothing of value is lost. As we embark on the initial stages of professionalizing our global People team and establishing common ways of working, we demonstrate our commitment to company growth and employee development.
As an HR Business Partner, you will play a key role in laying the groundwork for these developments, together with the HR Director and the international HR community.
On a broader scale, you'll interact with our HR colleagues and brand leaders across all our brands, as we together pioneer the development of international HR guidelines, policies and processes from scratch.
Next to that you will be the go-to HR Business Partner for the group functions, including Customer Service, Finance, and Product & Technology. Incidental international travel is part of this role.
- Foundational HR: As we are in the early stages of defining our global People strategy and ways of working, you'll be working with the HR Director and the international HR community in building them from the ground up.
- HR Support: Continuously provide guidance and advice in and outside of the Netherlands on our international ways of working fostering adoption and alignment as we develop.
- Project Management: Spearhead the creation and implementation of global guidelines and systems, including the selection of a new HRIS tool and standardization efforts.
- Talent Development: Champion employee talent development, improve employee experience, and increase engagement and retention.
- Stakeholder Relations: Forge sustainable relationships with stakeholders, ensuring a deep understanding of employee needs.
- Legal Compliance: Stay abreast of and ensure adherence to HR-related laws and regulations in Europe.
What you bring:
- Experience & Education: Several years of international HR experience with a completed bachelor's or master's degree in HR or a related field.
- Strategic/tactical Insight: Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, commercial environment and contribute to the development of and execute HR strategies.
- Relational Skills: Strong ability to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Project & Change Management: Experience in setting up and implementing global guidelines and systems. Project management and change management experience in an international context is a plus.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels in the organization.
- Legal Knowledge: Familiarity with labour-related laws and regulations.
- Adaptability: Proactive approach with the ability to handle the dynamics of a fast-paced and fast-growing organization effectively.
- Cultural Agility: Experience and affinity with working in an international environment.
- Language skills: Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
This is TBAuctions
Nothing of value should be lost
In a world where overconsumption is a threat, TBAuctions finds it important to extend the life of products as long as possible. So, nothing of value should be lost. Our online intelligent auction platform makes this happen. By using data and a smart system we match supply and demand of used industrial products. Together with our auction brands (Troostwijk Auctions, Klaravik, Auksjonen, British Medical Auctions, PS Auction, Vavato and Epic-Auctions) we bring sustainable trade to a higher level. With buyers and sellers all over the world millions of products are auctioned every year.
Auctioning is trendy and the way to buy and sell. We are fascinated by technology, with a love for user-friendliness and the drive to preserve value. Do you share this drive and do you want to work for a company that has the ambition and the firepower to become the largest online auction platform in Europe? Apply for this vacancy!