Angular Developer (TBAuctions)
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamIT
Build a cutting-edge auction platform for multiple brands. Contribute to a motivated team that supports each other. Work in an ambitious and innovative environment. Work together in a multidisciplinary, autonomous Scrum team.
We are in the process of integrating the merged companies and their IT infrastructure into a highly scalable, high performance platform. It is the backbone for several branded websites and apps (Angular and React). Best known of which are www.bva-auctions.com (B2C) and www.troostwijkauctions.com (B2B). The websites and apps have more than 5 million visits per month and 80 million page views. We are still looking to grow and be a main pan-European player. Are you ready for this challenge?
This is TBAuctions
We are a tech company specialized in sustainable trade. We believe that nothing of value should be lost. With the main brands BVA Auctions and Troostwijk Auctions, we auction nearly 2 million items (lots) a year all over the world. Auctioning is completely now and the way to buy and sell for the future. We are fascinated by technology, with a love for ease of use and the drive to retain value. Do you share that drive? Welcome to the world of Intelligent Auctioning!
- You write clear and maintainable code.
- You have extensive knowledge of Angular.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- You are familiar with Azure DevOps and Git.
- You own your stack.
- You care about quality and users.
- You are eager to learn.
- You like to share your knowledge.
- You like freedom to make your own choices.
- Experience with cloud technology (Microsoft Azure) and patterns is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenge; building the environment to serve an integrated company ready to expand.
- An environment open to new ideas and 50+ international IT-colleagues.
- All expertise in-house.
- Continuous delivery.
- A great salary.
- The opportunity to attend conferences.
Need more information?
If you have any questions, please mail our CTO Peter den Hollander at firstname.lastname@example.org or just push the apply button.
Dear agencies: please do not use this vacancy to do acquisitions. That is not what we are looking for. Thanks in advance!