Azure DevOps Engineer (TBAuctions)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NederlandIT
Build a cutting-edge auction platform for multiple brands. Contribute to a motivated team that supports each other. Work in an ambitious and innovative environment. Work together in a multidisciplinary, autonomous Scrum team.
We are in the process of integrating the merged companies and their IT infrastructure into a highly scalable, high performance platform. It is the backbone for several branded websites and apps (Angular and React). Best known of which are BVA Auctions (B2C) and Troostwijk Auctions (B2B). The websites and apps have more than 5 million visits per month and 80 million page views. We are still looking to grow and be a main pan-European player. Are you ready for this challenge?
This is TBAuctions
We are a tech company specialized in sustainable trade. We believe that nothing of value should be lost. With the main brands BVA Auctions and Troostwijk Auctions, we auction nearly 2 million items (lots) a year all over the world. Auctioning is completely now and the way to buy and sell for the future. We are fascinated by technology, with a love for ease of use and the drive to retain value. Do you share that drive? Welcome to the world of Intelligent Auctioning!
What will you do?
- Improvement of our continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Support the team in ensuring high availability of production and pre-production systems.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Build and maintain, update tool for deployment, monitoring, operations, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, testing, and production environments.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure).
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines (for example Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Yaml, Bicep, Fortify, Sonarqube, Docker, Container, Batch Scripting, PowerShell, Linux).
- Setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets.
- Coaching of DevOps capabilities, and creation of education materials to be used throughout the organization.
- Experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- You are open to collaboration but can also work independently.
Need more information?
If you have any questions, please mail our CTO Peter den Hollander at email@example.com or just push the apply button.
Dear agencies: please do not use this vacancy to do acquisitions. That is not what we are looking for. Thanks in advance!