Data Analyst - Marketing (TBAuctions)
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamIT
At TB Auctions, we want to steer our online auctioning platform on data. Better understanding of our main drivers. Measure the impact of changes. Predict how the future will look like. Based on this, we push for improvements and innovation. This means that you do not only need to be technically capable, but you also have a business sense and are able to communicate your ideas to others.
As a Data Analyst, you have the analytical mindset and a passion for data. You will proactively support the business with relevant insights and push new data-driven initiatives. You can collect, analyse, interpret and translate data into relevant findings.
What will you do?
You connect different stakeholders within Marketing in terms of strategy, finance and IT, and support them with insights to improve our platform.
Translate the needs from the business into data requirements and work together with our Data Engineers to ingest that data from multiple sources into our data lake.
You define new metrics to measure the performance or impact of activities and make them structurally available to the business. Examples like: Customer Life-Time Value, Marketing Campaign attribution, Marketing ROI calculations, etc.
You will build and maintain different KPI dashboards on which other teams are dependent to drive growth. Examples are Marketing Campaign Performance reports, Customer conversion reports, Traffic and Customer behaviour dashboards.
You proactively contribute with analyses to support the business and answer questions.
You communicate your findings with the business and stimulate change in our products and proposition. Insights are great, having impact is even better!
- You have 3-5 years Analytics of Business Intelligence experience.
- You have experience in working with Marketing data (customer data, event tracking data, advertising data, etc.) and relational databases.
- You can get to the root cause of a problem and are able to translate a business question into a data request.
- You are not easily overwhelmed by huge volumes of data and are able to spot opportunities using data. Moreover, you are able to share insights based on data with stakeholders.
- You’re an expert in SQL (windowing functions, UDF’s, self-joins and other advanced SQL functionalities).
- You have knowledge of and experience with a visualization tool (preferably PowerBI) and create an environment for your stakeholders to get to their information.
- You have experience in balancing speed versus quality and are able to manage several stakeholders
- You have affinity with E-commerce.
- You are familiar with at least one scripting language (preferably Python) or have the ambition to learn it.
- You know your way around the Microsoft Azure eco system.
- You are open to learn beyond your scope (data engineering or machine learning)
Feel free to reach out to Rick Cobussen at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the button below. We are looking forward to your response!
Beste bureaus: gebruik deze vacature alsjeblieft niet om acquisitie te doen. Dat is niet waar we naar op zoek zijn. Bedankt alvast!