Implementation Project Manager (TBAuctions)
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPlatform Implementation
This is TBAuctions:
We are a tech company specializing in sustainable trade. We believe that nothing of value should be lost. With 5 strong online auction brands across Europe, we auction almost 2 million items (lots) per year worldwide. Auctioning is an entirely contemporary way of buying and selling for the future. We are fascinated by technology, with love for ease of use and the drive to maintain value. Do you share this drive? Maybe you will soon be part of the Intelligent digital auction world!
It’s our ambition to roll out the "ATLAS" auction platform across all TBAuctions brands. As An Implementation Project Manager, you are responsible for implementing the various auction tools and business processes and workflows that are part of the ATLAS platform to the end-users, buyers, and sellers. You will create project plans, manage tasks and actions, train users, handle exceptions, and keep stakeholders up to date on the progress made.
We are looking for candidates who can deal with ambiguity and align all stakeholders to a common goal. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, so your time management needs to be very strong. You should be curious as you need to go deep into the individual business processes you need to change and the tools you need to implement. You are proactive and self-starting.
- Responsible for creating implementation project plans and setting goals and timelines.
- Manage a (matrixed) project team.
- Create implementation roadmaps and communication plans
- Identifying and managing changes and risks during implementation
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Monitor and communicate project progress
- Provide demos and training to users and stakeholders
- You have an academic degree or have been working on an academic working and thinking level.
- You are a tremendous change and transformation manager.
- You have project management, change, and transformation management certification (Ipma-D, prince 2, PMI)
- You are very structured, and you can keep focus in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You are an expert in managing expectations.
- Deep understanding of the business process and workflow automation.
- You have an entrepreneurial and 'create positive business impact' mindset - not risk-averse and a let's do it mentality.
- You have a very pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- You have experience in driving business/digital transformation and workflow automation processes.
- You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- You are data-driven.
- You are an excellent team player.
What can you expect?
An independent and exciting position within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization. In addition to an excellent salary, we have a modern package of secondary employment conditions, such as a good pension scheme, 25 vacation days, a laptop, an iPhone, and training opportunities. You will end up in a young team of professionals, where hard work goes well with humor.