Interim HR Implementation Project Manager (Sympa)
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPlatform Implementation
It’s our goal to roll out "Sympa", our new HR-core system, across all TBAuctions brands. As an Implementation Project Manager, you are accountable for implementing the various HR tools, business processes, workflows, and training of Sympa to the end-users. You will create project plans, guide tasks and actions, train users, handle exceptions, and keep stakeholders updated on progress. Moreover, you will train colleagues about the different features that Sympa has.
We are searching for candidates who can deal with ambiguity and align all stakeholders to a common goal. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, so your time management needs to be strong. You should be curious, as you need to go deep into the singular business processes you have to change and the tools you must implement. Furthermore, you are proactive and self-starting.
This is TBAuctions:
We are a tech company specializing in sustainable trade. We believe that nothing of value should be lost. With five strong online auction brands across Europe, we auction almost 2 million items (lots) annually. Auctioning is an entirely contemporary way of buying and selling for the future. We are fascinated by technology, with love for ease of use and the drive to maintain value. Do you share this drive? Maybe you will soon be part of the Intelligent digital auction world!
- Accountable for creating implementation project plans and setting goals and timelines.
- Guide a (matrixed) project team.
- Create implementation roadmaps and communication plans
- Identifying and overseeing changes and risks during implementation
- Handling stakeholder expectations
- Monitor and communicate project progress
- Most work can be done remotely; however, it is expected to visit European brands once or twice.
- Provide demos and training to users and stakeholders
- You have been working on an academic thinking level.
- You are a tremendous change and transformation manager.
- Experience in HR and IT change management.
- You have project management, change, and transformation management certification (Ipma-D, prince 2, PMI)
- You are well-structured and can keep focus in our environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience. You are a well-versed candidate in overseeing expectations.
- Profound awareness of the business process and workflow automation.
- You have a 'create positive business impact' mindset - not risk-averse and a let's do it mentality.
What can you expect?
A self-governing and exciting position within an inclusive organization. You will end up in a staff team where hard work goes well with humor.
Still have questions?
Our Recruiter Laurens Walbeek will be happy to answer them. You can call or WhatsApp him on 06 593 925 85. You can apply directly via the button. We look forward to your response!