Product Owner - Store Fronts (TBAuctions)
RemoteNederland, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam
With TBAuctions new buy and build strategy, we are integrating all new and existing TBAuctions brands onto a single platform. Whilst each brand retains its own identity and culture, your goal is to consolidate all business processes, tools, and systems onto a single platform.
In our product team, we are looking for a Product Owner to help build products to get auctionable lots onto our platform efficiently. You thrive on creating a positive business impact by creating products for the business to help accelerate its growth and effectiveness. Together with marketing managers from the brands, the product team, and in-house and off-shore development teams, you build tools, change work processes, and help transition teams onto a single auction platform.
This is TBAuctions
We are a tech company specializing in sustainable trade. We believe that nothing of value should be lost. With six brands across Europe and expanding, we auction nearly 2 million items (lots) a year all over the world. Auctioning is completely now and the way to buy and sell for the future. We are fascinated by technology, with a love for ease of use and the drive to retain value. Do you share that drive? Welcome to the world of Intelligent Auctioning!
- A proven track record in a product owner or product management role in technology, an online consumer marketplace, or B2B SaaS software company.
- Deep understanding of the business process and workflow automation.
- An entrepreneurial and 'create positive business impact' mindset - not risk-averse and a let's go do it mentality.
- You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves yourself, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Strong in forming a product vision and making sure it becomes a reality.
- Excellent communication, change management, and stakeholder management skills. You are a master in managing expectations.
- Very pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Strong ability to run multiple workstreams at the same time in a matrix organization.
- Three to five years of Hands-on experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager role, driving software development teams.
- Knowledge at an academic level and/or a Master's degree in (computer) Science is a plus.
What we offer
- A huge challenge; the integration of many different brands in Europe onto a single platform with unified processes, tools, and systems.
- An environment open to new ideas and 70+ international technology and product colleagues.
- Greate professional development opportunities in a fast-growing environment.
- Good remuneration.
Need more information?
If you have any questions, please mail our COO Brendan Bank at email@example.com or just push the apply button.
Dear agencies: please do not use this vacancy to do acquisitions. That is not what we are looking for. Thanks in advance!